San Antonio Ranch is governed by its By-Laws which outline how the association shall be managed and the Declarations which outline the rules and regulations of each member of the association. Below you will find the most current version of the legal governing documents.
- By-Laws and Articles of Organization
- Community Covenants and Rules
- Declaration of Covenants Restrictions Easements Charges and Liens
- Architectural Review Board Rules and Regulations - New Construction/Build
- Residential Review Board Rules and Regulations - Modifications to existing homes/structures
If you have any questions regarding the rules and regulations listed, please contact the Management Company at (830) 751-4020. They are available to answer your questions prior to the submission and work directly with the Architectural Review Board on all matters.
We are currently in process of updating the By-Laws and Declarations and are looking for property owners who are interested in participating on this committee. If you would like to participate, please send an email to the Business Manager at email@example.com and let them know.