San Antonio Ranch is comprised of a master association and sub association and are governed by its By-Laws and two Declarations which outline the rules and regulations of each member of the association. Below you will find the most current version of the legal governing documents.
- By-Laws of Master Association
- Master Association Articles of Incorporation
- Master Declaration
- Sub Association Articles of Incorporation
- Sub Declaration
- Architectural Review Board Rules and Regulations - New Construction/Build
- Residential Review Board Rules and Regulations - Modifications to existing homes/structures
If you have any questions regarding the rules and regulations listed, please contact the Management Company at (830) 751-4020. They are available to answer your questions prior to the submission and work directly with the Architectural Review Board on all matters.
We are currently in process of merging the Master Association and Sub Association into one HOA hereby updating the By-Laws and Declarations and are looking for property owners who are interested in participating on this committee. If you would like to participate, please send an email to the Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know.